The Gift of Norwex

I consider Norwex to be a gift that was given to me at just the right time. Bringing Norwex into our home was a no brainer. Their products aligned perfectly with what I was already trying to do, which was reduce the use of chemicals in our home. But I never knew that I needed the sense of purpose that Norwex would give me. I'd decided that I couldn't control everything that was going on out in the world, but I could control what was happening in my home. Enter Norwex and I now have a means in which to get out there and actually help others live a healthier life. It also gives me a means in which to help our planet.

For me, a stay-at-home-mom, having the ability to have my own business is huge.  Especially with a company who's core values and mission align so strongly with mine.  



This business allows me the freedom to make my own schedule, gives me a means by which I can make a difference in the world, and has introduced me to so many wonderful people.

I actually joined Norwex on the last day of a Risk Free month. I did it for the free kit, really not expecting to do anything with the business. But here I am, four years later! I believe I landed myself on one of the best teams around. This group is extremely supportive and we're all there to lift each other up. The amount of training, support, and recognition that is provided is phenomenal. This too, is all part of the gift of Norwex.

I'm sharing all of this with you because I want you to know that Norwex is not a scheme, nor is it a gimmick. It is a company that was created by people that really want to make this world a better place. They believe in taking care of our planet and ourselves. They believe in doing all of this not just for today, but for tomorrow. The type of world we leave for our kids is up to us. I am not only thankful to be a part of Norwex, I am also proud!



Here's a short video that explains the benefits of cleaning with Norwex microfiber.





Comments